The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, April 27

Undoubtedly the most interesting thing that's happened in the past 24 hours: "BANGKOK (Reuters) - Doctors found around 50 maggots in the ears of an 84-year-old Thai man after he went to hospital complaining of an itch."

An ITCH! I got a haircut the other day and a few of the hairs got caught in the collar of my shirt. THAT'S an itch. This man had an INFESTATION. And he's 84 years old! I hope I can survive a mosquito bite at 84.

Oh, and Airbus released it's new plane, the A380. At maximum capacity, it can hold 840 passengers. That's almost 500 more annoying, smelly passengers than on a traditional plane. This is a can't miss idea: it's like taking a 6 hour flight in a multiplex theater. With worse food.

Award for the Headline That Could Make You Gag goes to: Flesh Chunks Found in Iowa Waterlines. Not that I needed a reason not to go to Iowa, but at least now I have a valid one.

And 128 people have emaild this picture to someone. Honestly, I don't know why. I hope there's some sort of pun or comic insinuation I'm missing here, because I don't want to believe that 128 people (that know how to use the internet) like this picture so much that they feel the need to send it to someone. It can't be just the "cat and bird are supposed to be enemies" can it? That Tom and Jerry shit? MAYBE if the cat was black and the bird was wearing an RNC button - that could be something. But this? 128 people? I'm disgusted.


First Bush and Prince Abdullah, now this?

Especially after only 131 people sent this picture, which is a picture of the year candidate in my mind.


Tennis on the Reservation.

1 Comments:

you must mean "sylvester and tweety" no?

I like the bison. THAT ROCKS!!

By Blogger Angelina, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home