The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, May 4

Escargo make some human friends.

In a startling ecological find that has the scientific community buzzing, three snails that were thought to be extinct were found to be not extinct.

Jeff Garner, who rediscovered the snails, said, "One of these I found is pretty distinctive, I've always said it was my favorite snail — I hated it was extinct."

Before I get a ton of emails from the ladies, let me say that yes, Jeff is still single.

New episode of Lost is on tonight. It also happens to be the girlfriend and mine's anniversary. I think she's more excited about Lost. (But I don't blame her.)

3 Comments:

"The girlfriend's and my"

but you're still pretty cute.

By Blogger Shelbydearest, at 7:06 PM  

If there's one thing I can't stand in people, it's grammatical mistakes. In myself, doesn't bother me so much...

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 10:59 PM  

I like the title. Witty. Some of your best work yet.

By Blogger Libby Mae Brown, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home