The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Friday, July 29

My Reaction To The Thought Of Having To Post More Pictures






















I’m literally sweating here, and it’s not just the heat. Blogger’s new photo uploading feature has beaten me down like a mule. And, seeing as how I’m working from home, I can ‘leave” whenever I want. Right? So I’m clocking out for the day.

The bottom line on the work-from-home-experiment experiment? I wouldn’t mind doing this more often. I had a good time. I hope everyone had a good time, including these people, even though I have no clue who they are.




1 Comments:

The news is something I chose to ignore a long time ago and never regretted it.

By Blogger Luc Pepin, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home