Things I learned tonight:
1. The Upper East Side is overrun with girls who are just a little bit overweight.
2. 2:00am is the new 400am.
3. Wine is good, but scotch is good.
4. Literally anything deep fried tastes good when drunk. Anything. Bread and fry a pencil for me, and it will taste good.
5. I love a good cab driver. I mean I downright love them. A cab driver that speeds up for yellow lights, takes all the right streets – I just want to be friends with them. Like having a friend who is a good singer, having a friend who is a good cab driver. No difference.
6. Advertising cereal as solely a breakfast food was a terrible idea. Cereal is one of the greatest snacks in the world. Cookie Crisp tried to get that message across, but chickened out. Cereal is going nowhere as a breakfast.
7. Why I’m not in bed right now is beyond me.