The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Tuesday, August 30

FYI

By the way, in case you didn’t notice I’ve enabled anonymous comments. It took a few month’s time, but I finally readied myself to have two or three random people a day make comments like, “Huh?” and, “If you’re looking for a low cost mortgage, try my website.”

And is there a more pointless show on television than “Rock Star: INXS?” I’d rather see an entire reality show about the chubby guy from the Capital One commercials.

1 Comments:

I like it when u American folk complain about a show, it means when it finally comes around to my pathetic world of Australia, I will be prepared to avoid it, and hear my dimwitted friends go on and on and on and on and on about it.
I like you blogspot, keep up the good work!!
Cheers

By Blogger L'il Devil, at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home