The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Monday, August 22

Memo: Bite Me

This is shaping up to be a dangerous day. Let’s just say that if I had weapons, I’m not sure who I would go after first; or if, like a helpless torture victim, I might bludgeon myself with whatever I have handy, be it a stapler or a toner cartridge.

I just have to keep telling myself: At least I’m not Courtney Love’s kid, at least I’m not Courtney Love’s kid, at least I’m not Courtney love’s kid . . .

6 Comments:

I'm pretty sure all this rage (and your excessive mayonnaise consumption) is going to lead to a heart attack within the next 5 years.

By Blogger T.G., at 12:02 PM  

Rage can sometimes be cathartic but in you case is just plain scary. And as for the mayo....

By Blogger belligerent mother, at 12:53 PM  

You mean you're NOT Courtney Love's baby? But that would have explained so much...

And I too am worried about the mayo...

By Blogger Belligerent Sister, at 4:43 PM  

Wow, how much mayo do you eat?

By Blogger Libby Mae Brown, at 4:52 PM  

Mayonaise is better than malaise, Hellman's is better than hell-bent and petroleum jelly just looks so tasty sometimes!

By Blogger Scott, at 6:30 PM  

and barry takes the cake!

By Blogger the younger, aloof, sister, at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home