The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, August 31

Time Warner Comes Tonight [Oh, it's on.]

I get a lot of mail at the office from legal staffing firms offering their services. I’m considering hiring once of these firms to staff us with a legal assistant who will do my job. It’s the responsible thing to do. It’s not as though I do any work here. And I am in charge of making sure the work gets done. So it would stand to reason that I would actually be a good employee for doing this. Maybe I can even get them to write my blog for me.

I’ve added a list of blogs I like to the page. It’s a work in progress, as I find a few new ones each day, some better than others, though I listed them in alphabetical order so as not to play favorites.

dude.man.phat is my favorite.

Time Warner comes tonight to try to fix my internet, which at the moment isn’t even broken. I have no idea how I will explain to this guy that sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, but as of now it’s working. He’s going to hate me, and he probably won’t believe me that it was the Time Warner technical support girl’s idea to send him out, not mine.

Not that I care, Time Warner can lick my balls after what they put me through last time. I would wear a dress tonight for my appointment just to make the technician uncomfortable. If I had a dress that fit me. Instead, I’ll have to settle for walking around with a towel wrapped around me like a woman who just got out of the shower – while chugging iced tea out of an old Jose Cuervo bottle.

4 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger T.G., at 5:21 PM  

Maybe you should also be in the middle of waxing your legs and smoking a cigarillo out of a filter when the guy arrives.

Yeah, that'll show 'em who's boss!

By Blogger T.G., at 5:25 PM  

Nice

By Blogger Kate, at 5:53 PM  

Actualy, have The Maddam there instead of you full on with a boa and little dog in his arms. "OOOOHhhhhh, DAAAaaann? He couldn't maaaaaake it!!!"

By Blogger de Kooning's Spleen, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home