The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Monday, August 15

Weekend at Bernie's

First day back from the loooong weekend at the beach was a semi-success. Successful in the sense that it’s over, and not successful in the sense that I managed to shirk any sort of professional responsibility and, at the same time, make others around me feel guilty for not doing enough.

On second though, this might have been the most successful day of my life. Too bad it’s ending with me watching “The Comeback” while eating Raisin Bran (only because I finished all the Mini-Wheats about five minutes ago) after having drank too much left over Long Island wine at what can only be described at “The Best Dinner Party of 2005” as rated by the Too Young To Be Having Dinner Parties Review.

The point being, consider me eased back into the harsh world of reality. More to come tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home