The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, September 21

Hooray Drugs!

Dutch Talk-Show Host to Take Heroin on Air

"This is dangerous and it sets a bad example," Christian Democrat party spokesman Pieter Heerma said.

No, riding a motorcycle without a helmet is dangerous and sets a bad example. Using heroin on live television is . . . USING HEROIN ON LIVE TELEVISION!

In other segments of the show, Wesselink plans to go on a drinking binge in a series of pubs. He also plans to take the hallucinogenic drug LSD — on his couch under the supervision of his mother.

I don’t even understand what I’m reading. Can television executes in the Netherlands actually be this base and morally corrupt? And we thought the U.S. was bad? What do they do for the third show, go on a school trip to a lynching? Have a contest to see who can eat the most lead paint chips without passing out? Pee on each other?

I just can’t believe this. I’m confused, I’m disgusted, I’m irate and more than anything I want to see this damn show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home