The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Friday, September 16

Matters of Presidential Duty

President Bush, bored by the UN Summit yesterday, wrote the following note to Condolliza Rice apparently requesting a bathroom break in the middle of the proceedings.













Reuters may have gotten the first shot, but I got my hands on photos of the rest of the exchange:

















































Five minutes later:

























After coming back from bathroom:


4 Comments:

i love that i can count on you for hardhitting news.

By Blogger VespaRosso, at 3:21 PM  

My mom said it best: "Dan's been writing a lot about poop lately. It's like you give him a blank page and he'll fill it with poop."

Other than that, I say:

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And W clearly gets manicures regularly. Look at those cuticles!

By Blogger T.G., at 3:53 PM  

OhMY GOD. That is great. I love it!!!!

By Blogger mrsg, at 6:55 PM  

I'm surprised everything was spelled correctly.

By Blogger Neil, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home