The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Saturday, September 24

Plus I Still Can't Spell It Without Using Spell-Check

It always happens to me – I drive around looking for a parking spot for 45 minutes, only to find one four blocks and two avenues away, and as I walk back up to my apartment I see some schmuck from Massachusetts pulling into a spot right in front of my building.

Massachusetts should change it’s state motto to:

“Massachusetts – finding new and inventive ways to piss off Dan. Since 1979.”

3 Comments:

PLUS- you haven't written in a while. Asshole.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

Who has more loyal readers than me? Who?

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 11:43 PM  

Who? www.xiaxue.blogspot.com


Not very intellectual though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home