The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, September 14

Spears to name child "London" after city where she met Federline. Federline says, "But we hooked up in Cleveland first."

She totally stole my idea. The Girlfriend and I were going to name our first born “Syracuse.” Guess we’ll have to go with option two now: “Dirty Futon,” after the first place we ever made love.

7 Comments:

Bahhhahahahaahhaahah. My kid is going to be named Tuna Roll and Shitferbrains III

By Blogger de Kooning's Spleen, at 11:31 PM  

Ah, Brendan. Always the voice of frivolity.

By Blogger [Disgrundled], at 8:40 AM  

snot...oh, I mean Scott.

By Blogger belligerent mother, at 9:50 AM  

I am going to name my kid "Colt 45" after the drink that led to me to losing my virginity to my first boyfriend.

By Blogger Betty, at 10:08 AM  

My question is...

Do you warn The Girlfriend before you post things like this?

Or do you just surprise her with these gems?

By Blogger tall 1, at 10:42 AM  

Why would I warn her? It was her futon...

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 11:00 AM  

In other news, the city of London has decided to change it's name...

By Blogger Neil, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home