The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Thursday, September 15

Weiner Pulls Out: Voters Shocked, Unsatisfied

New York mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner has decided to forego a run-off and concede victory to Fernando Ferrer.

(I just really wanted to use that headline my friend John and I came up with. Otherwise I don't really care for Weiner. I'm sure he's a stand-up guy. But Weiner just doesn't do it for me.)

4 Comments:

You accidentally ripped off a 1010 Wins headline. good one!

http://www.gawker.com/news/new-york-politics/give-them-22-minutes-theyll-give-you-campaignus-interruptus-125580.php

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

I can't believe 1010 Wins stole a headline from me. 1010 Wins! Of all news organizations! I think today...1010 loses.

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 3:41 PM  

Can't we just enjoy the fact that there was a man who was running for Mayor whose last name was Weiner...

...and by him pulling out we've lost out on the chance for hundreds of headlines ("Weiner Blows", "Weiner Gives It Hard", etc.) over the next 4 years?

By Blogger tall 1, at 5:02 PM  

hahahaha good headline.

By Blogger Sub Girl, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home