The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Thursday, October 27

Headline: “Woman Sees Husband Off To Iraq, Gets Fired.” And I Thought I Was Having A Bad Day.

Today is going to be a horribly slow day at work. Two of my bosses are out and I think the third one was asleep when I walked past his office this morning.

So instead of writing one big long post, rambling on about pooping and having the whole thing eventually break down into an incoherent tirade against Haloscan or Time Warner, I decided to write a lot of short ones. This will be more fun for various reasons, most of which I am keeping secret, because I can’t really think of them right now.

On that note, I found something in my cereal this morning that looked like a staple. Turned out it was just a “whole grain.” This is healthy eating?

3 Comments:

waaah...a short and not so intriguing blog today?

Fooey! =p

-r.a. <---Not C.F.

P.S. Your still funny, smart and cute =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

mmm...whole grain staples.

By Blogger The Bourbon Samurai, at 11:45 AM  

There you go again...bragging about the fact that you actually poop.

By Blogger T.G., at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home