The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Monday, October 24

How To Give Me An Aneurysm Before Noon

Haloscan debacle reaches new heights this morning when Haloscan inexplicably not allowing comments to be posted. At least one casualty has been recorded, an 80 year old secretary for a New York law firm. It seems that a blogger identified as “the belligerent intellectual” became so enraged at Haloscan, that he threw the elderly woman out a 19th story window in an effort to make himself feel better.

We’ll have updates as this situation progresses.

8 Comments:

Well we're back doing this again. I'm bald and I think a valve in my heart popped, but it was a good experience. Whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger. And I learned some HTML. I just wish I could get feeling back in my left arm.

Oh, and Haloscan will feel my wrath. Somehow, some way.

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 11:42 AM  

You're back. thank god. I thought you might have jumped out the window as well...

By Anonymous Neil, at 2:07 PM  

Welcome back, blogger-comments-section. How I missed thee.

I told you to get rid of haloscan days ago, but nooooo, you wouldn't listen. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye (or a law firm loses an 80 year old secretary).

By Blogger Lizzie, at 2:45 PM  

Actually, that part qualifies under the "Fun and Games" heading.

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 2:50 PM  

REMINDER: The 80-year old secretary gives you a large bottle of vodka each holiday season. Be nice.

By Blogger T.G., at 3:00 PM  

ANOTHER REMINDER: The vodka is Poland Sering

By Blogger [Disgrundled], at 5:10 PM  

poor dear June, never had a chance in the world. =(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

I hated Haloscan too. But, please don't take it out on the secretary. The poor thing probably doesn't even know what a blog or a Haloscan is.

I "found" you today and read a little. You're so funny that I had to link to you.

By Blogger Mellinnia Woman, at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home