The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Friday, October 7

Unbelievable New York Sightings


The Girlfriend took this picture the other day and sent it to me with a note reading, “WHAT?!”

And I couldn’t agree more.


Are you fucking kidding me? White pants? Labor Day was OVER A MONTH AGO! I’ll tell you, I’ve seen some crazy, fucked up shit in this city. But this . . . I don’t know. Is this where I want my kids to grow up? Every man has a breaking point.

7 Comments:

you're just sleep deprived. It will all look better in the morning.

By Blogger belligerent mother, at 3:48 PM  

Love the turtles!!! White pants... I think they are bad all year long...

By Blogger ShellBug526, at 4:06 PM  

I think you're thinking of white shoes but like shellbug white pants are bad all year long... unless you're J-Lo.

By Anonymous Mona, at 5:47 PM  

With my mother afraid of taking the subway to work because of terrorists, you'd think the teenage ninja turtles (are they still teenagers?) would be helping the NYPD rather than strolling along Columbus hitting on girls from Jersey?

By Anonymous Neil, at 3:43 AM  

You caught me totally off guard with that one. Excellent post.

By Anonymous JJ, at 11:11 AM  

Fashion Crimes...
White pants - that's a major misdemeanor on a man.

By Blogger Kate, at 12:29 AM  

teenage mutant ninja turtles are awesome.

turtle power!

By Blogger Sub Girl, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home