The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Sunday, November 13

And Then I Drank From My Sippy Cup

Saturday morning, sitting on a bench on 2nd Avenue with The Girlfriend while I eat a bagel:

TG: (looking at the side of my head) “You have hairs growing out of your ears.”

Me: “What can I say, I’m getting old.”

TG: (pats my head) “I know, darling.”

(slight pause)

TG: “Here you go, drink your chocolate milk.” (hands me my chocolate milk)

6 Comments:

already?

By Anonymous wendy, at 7:56 AM  

nice. very nice.

By Blogger -RM, at 9:22 AM  

I f*ckin' love chocolate milk. Maybe that wasn't the point of the story, but that's what I'm taking away from it.

Not enough people drink it. That's bullshit.

By Blogger Ace Cowboy, at 11:18 AM  

At least they weren't hairs coming out of your nose. You still have a couple of years before you're completely Over The Hill :-)

By Blogger green_canary, at 12:13 PM  

Thought #1: Sippy cups rock. Wouldn't it be cool if we drank everything out of sippy cups. Although you can still get spillage when the air get in a liquid leaps out... or is that just when I'm drunk?

Fact #1: Chocolate milk rocks and makes a good meal replacement for breakfast

Fact #2: Your ears and nose never stop growing... until your dead of course. But then your hair keeps growing and that could include the hair in your ears. You may end up being quite a freaky corpse.

I guess that last part was Thought #2.

By Blogger Kate, at 8:11 PM  

That made me a little weepy.

By Blogger Helena, at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home