The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Thursday, December 29

2005 Year In Review
Email Of The Year: James Vanderberg’s Sexual Harassment Test

There was a very scientific process that went into finding this email. I opened Google desktop, typed in the search “hahaha,” sorted the email results by Sent from: Me, and read the emails to which I was responding with the laugh. What I learned? I write “hahaha” too much. Either that, or my friends are the funniest people on the face of the earth.

With apologies to Brendan, who had a whopping FOUR emails in contention, I still have to go with this one:

From: James Vanderberg
To: [censored]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Tuesday afternoon sex

Actual Question on an online sexual harassment test I am taking right now:

"Roberta is an Account Rep at EZ Interactive Company and has hired Alex, right out of graduate school, as her assistant. Some time after Alex starts working at the company, Roberta tells Alex that the only way he can keep his job at EZ Interactive is by having sex with her. Alex is very upset with this demand, but finally agrees because he really needs the job.

Because Alex gave in to Roberta's demands, the situation is one of mutually consenting adults, not sexual harassment.

True or False?"

First of all the company name is "EZ Interactive"???

Second of all, this question?!

Attached are actual photos from the test. Office world is a fucking laugh, basically just a club house for idiots.























And there’s just this guy. Looks like that fucking hurts he's got a whole fist full.












What the hell is going on in this one? And who are these dudes? They both look like reanimated corpses. And the fat zombie is giving the skinny zombie lip. Sexual harassment in the netherworlds?









Runner-up

From The Girlfriend: “Oh and I figured out what my stomach problem was. I forgot that I swallowed two raisins whole yesterday by accident. That will do it, I assume.”

9 Comments:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought "EZ Interactive" was an odd name choice for the company. Whomever wrothe that is one sick f'er.

By Blogger Trix, at 12:34 PM  

I am so proud I made the year in review. I forgot how crazy that test was. What's worse is that the date is May 18, 2005 which transaltes as "I have been employed here way to f-ing long"

By Blogger de Kooning's Spleen, at 12:48 PM  

The answer to the question is "false," by the way. In case you were wondering. :)

By Blogger Dennis!, at 1:32 PM  

Raisins??????

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 PM  

We had a mandatory sexual harrassment seminar at my company last month. We also employ a lot of idiots... The leader of the idiot blonde-bimbo sales girls asks, "Is it still sexual harrassment if the guy that harrasses you is really hot?".... Damn, I work with stupid people..

By Blogger anywherebutTX, at 2:50 PM  

From The Girlfriend: “Oh and I figured out what my stomach problem was. I forgot that I swallowed two raisins whole yesterday by accident. That will do it, I assume.”

The sole reason raisins should stay grapes.

EZ Interactive... hahahaha that IS fun.

By Blogger Julie_Gong, at 4:26 PM  

Of course it's not sexual harassment! Now if there situations were reversed, and the dude was trying to get some from a chick, then yeah, sexual harassment. But men can't be sexually harassed. Same reason men can't be raped.

By Blogger Dirk the Feeble, at 4:32 PM  

Oh God. I've TAKEN THAT TEST! Our company forced all employees to! Complete with bizzare and highly disturbing photos. I laughed the whole way through.

By Blogger Audrey, at 7:08 PM  

I think it would be better if they do a role play instead of a test.

By Blogger missy, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home