The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Tuesday, December 27

2005 Year In Review
Entertainer Of The Year: President George Bush

If you think about it, how spoiled are we that we have a nation led by a certified comedian? I mean, almost every other nation in the world is led by a stern, distinguished, diplomatic leader.

Us? In 2005 alone we got more laughs than any constituency should from our president. From Peegate to “Kisses for Oil” to the large, locked door, the hits just kept on coming for a solid 12 months. Not to mention the fact that we’re the only country on the globe that can see a picture of our leader on the front page of the news chasing a turkey around a yard with a civil war musket in tow and shake our head and say, “That’s just George being George.”

Will America make it through until 2008 in tact? Doubtful. But will there be plenty of laughs along the way? Absolutely.

1 Comments:

Ok, your peegate post is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all year. I hate laughing out loud when I'm by myself working at my desk. Sure fire sign that I'm not writing that insurance letter.

By Blogger undercover celebrity, at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home