The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Tuesday, December 27

2005 Year in Review
Immensely Important Cultural Event That I Still Don’t Get: Palestinian Evacuation Of The Gaza Strip


I still don’t understand exactly what’s going on with this. My friends tend to discuss issues of such gravitas only when on the cusp of inebriation, meaning that I am full-on inebriated at that point. Meaning I nod my head like I understand what they’re saying, make some comment like “Clearly there’s no winners here,” and interrupt with a story culled from an experience in the men’s bathroom earlier in the day. But the media made an enormous deal about this, so I’m assuming it’s immensely important. Then again the media made a huge deal about the season finale of “Desperate Housewives” and I’m not even sure that show is on the air anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home