The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Tuesday, December 27

2005 Year In Review
Worst Women's Fashion Trend Of 2005: Anorexia

Well it’s not so much a fashion trend as a disturbing body dysmorphic trend. But no one can deny that it suddenly became en vogue to shed those last few necessary pounds that held you back from being the horrific skeleton your parents always dreamed you could be.













At least it seems Lindsey is back on track. Because really, I don’t care about the other ones. I just want my Lindsey back, back to a time when it was illegal to like her as much as I did. The way it should be.

Close Runner-Up: Genie Pants.

I’m not saying that girls’ asses don’t look good in tight sweat pants, I’m just saying that The Girlfriend’s looks the best. AND I’m saying that just because your pants are tight around your ass doesn’t mean that you can wear a skirt on each leg.

7 Comments:

Hmmm. Ok I'm with you on the anorexia trend. Nasty. Thats been around for eons though, and will sadly NEVER go away... at least until the media quits promoting skeletal like models and actresses.
As for the 'genie' pants.. ok I admit. I have a pair.. but only worn indoors to lounge in cuz they are so bloody comfortable! :-)

By Blogger Audrey, at 6:54 PM  

they're called gaucho pants, and i believe they are WAY too trendy to be considered cool.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

I agree with Audrey. For sure people were commenting on how Nicole Richie was 'full figured' when she first appeared on 'A Simple Life' (or so I've heard - never watched the show myself...nope). No wonder she shedded so much weight to the point of being extreme. Hollywood's idea of perfection is such a small portion of the body spectrum it's nearly impossible to achieve.

By Blogger rawbean, at 10:55 PM  

gaucho pants, or genie pants, are uggo. but maybe i'm only saying that because I look walrus-like in them. hmph. perhaps anorexic-type people would look a lot better in those!

By Blogger Sub Girl, at 8:58 AM  

I agree about Lindsey, I got to meet her last april before her weight loss. She was at Local 138 and my boyfriend at the time and I were the only ones in there. She was using the bar as her dressing room for the movie she was shooting. We just kept watching her walk back and forth, very hot when she had her real breasts. She is about the same height and size as me. And definitely #1 on my list of girls I would turn lesbian for.

By Blogger Betty, at 12:48 PM  

i hate those gaucho pants!! They have become the home of women with copious amounts of cellulite, UGH thanks for making me walk behind your overly fluid ass!!!

By Anonymous Shawna, at 3:54 PM  

both those girls look awful....

By Blogger Ms Smack, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home