The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, December 21

I [Heart] You “Nip / Tuck”


The season finale of Nip / Tuck was almost too good. Like you know when you are in the middle of a great dinner and you keep thinking to yourself, “Man, I really hope this steak never goes away. I just want it to last forever, like that guitar solo in ‘November Rain.’” That’s exactly what it felt like watching this show. I don’t know if it’s possible to top Alec Baldwin and Famke Janssen from last season, but they came as close as possible without Jesus, Son of Man himself making a guest directing appearance.

Please, if for any reason you haven’t watched this show before, just do it. Trust me. There are two things I know in life, and TV shows are the other one. The other other one is chocolate chip cookies, if anyone is interested.

6 Comments:

Nip Tuck is the best show out there right now.. I understand your addiction to it. I, along with probably 1/2 of the american female population, have a major crush on Dr. Troy!.

By Blogger Audrey, at 11:10 AM  

i'm feelin' you on the cookies. nip/tuck? not so much.

By Blogger kristine, at 11:27 AM  

Great show last night! I'd already mostly guessed the Carver, but never guessed his lack of "weapon" as it were. A lot of stuff left to build on for next season, also.

I agree - Nip/Tuck is edgy and adult and well-written. It's also a huge reprieve from all the sicky sweety holiday programming.

Peace.

By Blogger Sadie, at 11:41 AM  

I have a major crush on Audrey. Or Dr. Audrey, if she prefers.


too bad I didn't get to meet you at the [dc] party ...

so um, I don't watch much tv, but tell me the top 2 or 3 chocolate chip cookie makers ...

By Blogger The Assimilated Negro, at 11:43 AM  

Nip Tuck is a guilty pleasure (without the guilt).

By Blogger green_canary, at 12:50 PM  

They haven't even started playing that season of Nip/Tuck in NZ.

I can't look at dudemanphat. It hurts my heart to know what happens before it happens here. :(

By Blogger Kate, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home