The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Friday, December 23

Tis The Season To Drink Because, Kids, Drinking Makes You Happy

I swear I had something terribly witty and clever to write today. But then last night Kris Kringle 2005 turned into Smoke Cigars and Drink A Lot 2005 rendering me completely incapable of stringing together coherent thoughts today.

So instead I’ll just post this cute picture.

Have a great holiday everyone. Hope you all get everything you want. Like a polar bear cub or a penguin. Or a world where polar bears and penguins can hang out without the polar bears eating the penguins.

6 Comments:

I'll drink to that!

By Blogger djn, at 2:23 PM  

Wow, who knew you were so sensitive?

By Blogger Carolyn, at 5:07 PM  

I love polar bears. You want to pat them because they look to so cute and cuddly, but they'd eat you. Great.

Merry Christmas! Hope your head doesn't hurt too much. Drink cranberry juice before you go to bed.

By Blogger Kate, at 11:19 AM  

hahaha... Merry Ho Ho

Evey time I see that comercial I keep thinking about how in reality it would a polar feast. There would be penguins running every where making whatever weird awful noise they make in alarm... then slaughter and mayhem, and that cute little fuzzy one there... well I won't go there.

By Blogger clothosfate, at 1:25 PM  

I once stumbled into a club downtown where people were fucking polar bears in the ass. I stayed for a couple drinks, and then left. Wish I could remember the name of the spot...

By Blogger The Assimilated Negro, at 9:05 PM  

Actually, polar bears live in the arctic while penguins are strictly antarctic. The commercial probably drives zoologists nuts.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home