The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Monday, January 16

Getting Back To Normal

After a tense weekend full of pain killers and way too many episodes of “CSI” I knew The Girlfriend was feeling better when, during an episode in which CSI Nick becomes implicated in the murder of a prostitute he was sleeping with, The Girlfriend turns to me and says in a fragile moan, "That's why I always say ‘Never sleep with a hooker.’ Because if you don't kill her, someone else will."

3 Comments:

I have made that same comment myself many times. This "girlfriend" person is obviously brilliant.

And, in Nick's defense, so those who read this who have not seen the episode do not think he is a hooker-banging scumbag, the prostitute in question was a friend of his who invited him over after he rescued her form an altercation with her pimp. Nick is good guy, I don't want anyone getting the wrong impresison.

By Blogger White Dade, at 1:38 PM  

Nick sleeping with a hooker!! Damn.

By Blogger missy, at 5:36 AM  

The wisdom of babes.

By Anonymous Neil, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home