The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, January 25

I Like Movies About Dogs

My official Sundance Festival recommendation, after a discriminating review involving only looking for movies involving bestiality.

I think it would be fun to promote this movie as a family film. Something along the lines of a woman, her fiancé and their loving dog, who is upset that the two are getting married because the woman would have less time to spend with the him. So the premise of the film is that the dog tries to come between the woman and her fiancé, through a series of quirky and funny stunts, but ultimately accepts that the woman’s happiness is what matters most and they all live together as one big happy family.

Then the studio would set up a recording device in all the theaters playing this movie. At first all you would hear is some mumbling, a few muffled comments like “Are you sure this is the right movie?” And then comes the scene and all you hear is “WHAT THE . . .” “OH CHRIST!” “WHY IS SHE DOING THAT?!” “GET THE KIDS OUT OF HERE, GO, GO!” along with sounds of a stampede, children crying and people dry heaving.

The tag line can be: “When man’s best friend wants more.”

Or “Come on . . . throw her a bone.” Yeah, I like that one.

(Did I mention Bobcat Goldthwait is the director? Because Bob Goldthwait is the director. That's probably the best reason to see the movie. OK, maybe not – but definitely the second best reason.)

5 Comments:

A new low for you....beastiality

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM  

Dear BI:

I'm allergic to dog saliva. Do you think I'd also be allergic to dog semen?

Thanks,
Puffy Eyes in NYC

By Blogger Ace Cowboy, at 5:14 PM  

I remember during the "gay marriage" controversy last year, some critics said that if "gay people were allowed to marry, then the floodgates would open and people would start marrying their dogs." Can the right-wing conservatives actually be right, and the trend is now approaching?

By Anonymous Neil, at 5:22 PM  

how about for the tagline: "Watch the dog pound...A HUMAN BEING!!!"

i'm flexible on the use of all caps on A HUMAN BEING. we'll talk.

By Blogger Lozo, at 11:27 AM  

Came across your blog through Lozo's...

All I had to see was a pic of Bobcat...Im hooked.

I dont think you know (well since you dont know me at all) but in college i used to prank people and talk just like him...its a mad a skill I have.

Wow...I admitted that. Ok thanks for the read. Great blog.

By Blogger Youwish, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home