The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Thursday, March 23

Top Five Game Shows From My Youth: One More Interruption


Just like those plane crash survivors on “Lost,” bloggers are a tight knit bunch. So when one of them needs help, I do whatever I can as long as it doesn’t involve minor travel or any sort of inconvenience. And guest posting at Spinachdip was neither painful nor inconvenient. Except when I tried to post the entry this morning and, like jumping behind the wheel of a big rig after driving a Saturn my whole life, had no idea how to get the thing to work. Luckily I have friends who actually know what they’re doing when it comes to computers. Like I said, bloggers stick together.

p.s. Speaking of “Lost,” did anyone else cry last night when Jin said “I love you” in English? Yeah, I didn’t think so . . . I mean, that would be lame.

11 Comments:

Ok, I pulled up your blog through my blogroll, and was literally clapping my hands together, hopping up and down in my chair saying, "Ok, what's number 1? What's number 1!?"

And then I saw the title to this post and I actually said (a little bit too loudly, I think), "NO!!"

Dammit, boy. You did this on purpose so #1 would be on Friday, didn't you? Little buggar...

(And don't worry...I'm not a total freak, weird stalker blogger. I'm being sarcastic. I can wait another day, if I must.

But I really did go through the process I outlined above, just so you know. I may not be weird, but I am a little bit sad. Just a little...)

By Blogger Faith, at 2:08 PM  

No tears shed during last night's episode, but I did cry with laughter when I saw this.

By Blogger Tits McGee, at 3:03 PM  

intrinsic understanding when you discover your purpose in the can?

totally not why i don't comment.

seriously, you guest post? name your price. two of my readers think you're hot and we'll both be in town next month. watch your ass.

By Blogger ducklet, at 5:39 PM  

I didn't cry because I was too confused as to whether or not she did sleep with that other guy. She did, right?

By Blogger None, at 6:06 PM  

I didn't cry, but it WAS a great moment.

By Blogger Carolyn, at 9:47 PM  

Don't worry about crying, guys. Two guys cried after losing in the NCAA tournament last night.

I was laughing at Riddock, but I was crying along with Morrison. That team had so many goofy white guys, and they were so much fun to watch. I'm done with the tourney now. I'm going to start watching Lost full time and have a good hearty cry.

By Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater, at 9:57 AM  

Walking Tort - No way, Sun didn't sleep with the Asian Lex Luther! They just stood there awkwardly staring at each other for a while. Then one of them looked at his/her watch, coughed, and was like, "Dood, I gotta be somewhere."

By Blogger shirley, at 12:43 PM  

As I explained to a coworker, they've been on the island more than 40 days... Had she made whoopy with the Asian Lex Luther, she would have known she was pregnant sooner.

By Blogger scum, at 12:51 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger maureen, at 1:56 PM  

Guest post was brilliant. How come so many pictures of me licking Brendan's face exist?

By Blogger T.G., at 2:59 PM  

So, you think Sun and Jin had time and energy and privacy to have sex on the island? Not likely. And it seems like she was with the other guy right before they left.

By Blogger None, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home