The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Friday, May 19

Reason #7 Why Men Are Superior Beings


After abandoning my previous philosophy of only renting my apartment to girls who write normal sounding emails, this time I went simply on a first-contact, first-serve basis. In this case it was a guy, and while I normally like to keep my contact with anonymous guys to a bare minimum (enjoyable pun), this time I said fuck it (and another!) and welcomed him into my home.

He walked in, shook my hand, looked around for a few seconds and said, “I’ll take it.” It was like he was deciding whether or not to watch an episode of ‘Sex and the City,” reasoning that maybe Samantha would take her dress off, but then quickly realizing that it wasn’t worth it.

This guy is my new hero. At least until my old hero, Bugs Bunny, starts working again.

7 Comments:

Clive Owen rented your apt.? Sproing!

By Blogger Leezer, at 11:47 AM  

You should just keep a running pun tally going in the corner. "Bare minimum". Ha!

By Blogger NancyPearlWannabe, at 1:30 PM  

Yeah, um, what's your address?

By Blogger Hope, at 3:28 PM  

I absolutely love the fact that you used a picture of Dr. Larry from my all-time favorite movbie in your post today. If you can find an 8 x 10 of that black-and-white crying Natalie Portman photo exhibit picture, I will pay you TOP dollar.

By Blogger White Dade, at 4:07 PM  

I know, I would pay top dollar for the original print from the set. But this screen cap is a pretty good one. It was my computer wallpaper for a while, and those days at work were discernably better.

Natalie Portman picture

By Blogger the belligerent intellectual, at 4:30 PM  

I'm the same way. I hate it when people him and haw over shit...drives me crazy. If I know I want something I just get it.

Congrats on renting your place!

By Blogger Jenni, at 7:05 PM  

Meh; don't be sexist. That's how I was finding my old apartment and I lived there 8 years. And I know PLENTY of princessy men. But I understand the love for your own sex.

By Blogger Maulleigh, at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home