The Daily Dump

A place where everyone (me) is welcomed to express their opinions openly and honestly. I encourage free thinking, free wheeling, off-the-cuff banter and monetary donations.

Wednesday, July 5

Cast Of Characters

(Because I have to draw this out as long as possible because I’m not yet done PDF’ing every piece of paper in the office. Has anyone here ever PDF’ed a post-it? Because I have.)











Me: Is the writer of a blog, which can be found here. Has never killed a man, but remains curious.











John: Is tall. Proficient at reaching things off high shelves and predicting traffic patterns. Is known by many as “the only straight man in the theater industry,” and by “many” I mean all the gay people in the theater industry. Bears a striking resemblance to a J-Date billboard and appreciates a fancy meal. John bought his first pair of jeans in 2005.











The girlfriend: Lover of all things costing more than $25, The Girlfriend sums up her personality by saying, “I’m hungry, stop typing and let’s get dinner. No really, stop typing. I said stop. I’m going to kill you.” Looks cute with or without clothes on and rarely curses in polite company, although is rarely among polite company.











Scott: Intense in all things, including eating and looking tough. In high school, made a man named Paul Mazza go bald by nicknaming him “Bald Mazza” in ironic celebration of his long, flowing locks. By the time he graduated college, there was not a single hair left on his head. Is the quickest man I know with a pun and rarely wears a shirt.

8 Comments:

You guys are foxy!! That is one lucky girlfriend, baby!

I'd like to invite you to caption all of the photos I post from now on on my blog, please. Yer funnah...(And I feel like I know so much more about Scott now. As though I never knew anything at all about him before. which I didn't. It's an amazing feeling, knowing someone like that...)

By Blogger Faith, at 3:41 PM  

Is it a coincidence that the only picture that's in focus is the one with a bare-chested guy in it?

By Blogger Cheeseburger, at 4:20 PM  

BI:
Please clarify:
Is Scott the meat bandaid/weightbelt when you moved-Scott? If it is, I love Scott.

By Blogger Leezer, at 4:46 PM  

Scotts treasure trail is hot!


Now... where is your topless pics!!??!?! ;)

By Anonymous Kerry, at 6:06 PM  

Has anyone here ever PDF’ed a post-it?

Sadly, yes. 'Cause the boss so too lazy to recreate the notes he jotted down on a Post-it to e-mail the Uber-boss. And to think I spent 4-years in college just to do that?

By Anonymous A.J., at 7:32 PM  

Scottie is a hottie. Yummm

By Blogger Softball Slut, at 11:41 AM  

You, Paul, and Scott are all just so yummy! Grrr...

By Blogger Jules, at 2:35 PM  

Yum. You boys are very droolworthy ... not to mention foursome-worthy! Give me a call if you ever wanna play some 3-on-1. Hahah. And last but not least, The Girlfriend is a foxy chick. I'd dig going shopping with her!

By Blogger Dwight, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<\$BlogItemBacklinkCreate\$>

<< Home